Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Surviving Motherhood One Meltdown At A Time (Week #2-February 8th,2022)

(Wildwoodcrest NJ photograph that I took & graphic I made to represent my life in a nutshell)


Hello,

     My name is Megan and I am from a small rural town in Northeastern, Pennsylvania. I appreciate the smaller things in life but also thrive for adventure. I wake up each and everyday feeling blessed to be alive but also wanting to change the world. I have a huge heart and am willing to give my all in any situation in order to see someone else improve their own life. I am a mom of four beautiful children who keep me on my toes. My children are the reason I breathe but also the reason I need to dye my hair monthly. 😁
I enjoy the beach and exploring nature during the summer time. I look forward to Halloween, football (Go Saints!) and hockey in the fall! Some may say I'm a bit OCD but I call it organization at it's finest. I party plan in my free time and I am the go to person for all party planning needs or that's what my friends would tell you.
I am trustworthy, caring and understanding. I have been through hell and back but still have a smile on my face. I accept the fact that I am far from perfect and would never try to convince anyone otherwise. My life is truly a roller coaster ride at times and it definitely keeps me guessing. 
My greatest accomplishment would be my children. My oldest is 20 and tests my soul daily, while youngest is 5 and will surely be the reason I have a heart attack one day. I would like to think I have some experience when it comes to parenting that I could share with the world and even some entertaining stories as well.
Besides being a mom, party planner and college student, I have spent a year working within a prison but also having to visit a loved who was incarcerated. Addiction has haunted my family for over a century and that is why helping others with addiction is a top goal of mine. I know what it's like to lack advice, help or resources so I hope to provide this to those in need in the future. 
My fun, loving, sarcastic, down to earth and dedicated personality will keep someone guessing but also provide a sense of stability in a world where nothing is certain lately. I would love to offer support for those struggling with addiction but also provide a safe outlet for mom's who like myself have felt alone, overwhelmed or as if they have failed when it comes to mom life. So jump on board and be sure to follow me for entertaining stories, advice or just to feel a sense of normalcy in life. 💓😉


XoXo
*Megan*
👩💟🌊📅



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOOTSUITE CERTIFICATION BLOG POST GRADE (week 15)

 💪 Hootsuite 👈  Up until I started my spring semester at LCCC, I had never heard about Hootsuite. I had moments were the site was pretty b...