Tuesday, April 5, 2022

SOCIAL ADVERTISING (Week 10)

 


When asked to pick a favorite company on Twitter this was a no brainer for me. I must start and end my day with Dunkin. My children and friends come to me with all questions pertaining to Dunkin and always ask what's new.  So let's look ahead at just one of many tweets/ads posted and discuss why I picked them besides the obvious reasons. 💓


If you want to grow your business in any way I think it's important to grab the attention of a wide variety of people. This can be tricky but I believe Dunkin succeeds in this every single day. Why & How you ask?!?

1- They are really active on Twitter & many other social media platforms. They will respond to many daily.
2- They are funny and we all need a good laugh! I can always log in to Twitter and giggle on a bad day with Dunkin in my newsfeed.
3- They make clothing, makeup and the list goes on.
4- They sell a wide variety of items and constantly have new foods, beverages and items coming out. 
5- They are cheaper than other "coffee" establishments.
6- They involve popular social media stars etc and name drinks after them aka "The Charli" my all time favorite drink absolutely ever created! #simplebutlovely

The FACTS:

Dunkin has 1.2 million followers on Twitter alone.
They post every single day and I bet you can find at least one tweet that makes you laugh within the last week! Reach out to them and get an answer! With Dunkin there's room to grow, things to learn and tons to warm soul! This is why they will forever be the company I follow. They don't need flashy and fancy ads to reel in their customers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

HOOTSUITE CERTIFICATION BLOG POST GRADE (week 15)

 💪 Hootsuite 👈  Up until I started my spring semester at LCCC, I had never heard about Hootsuite. I had moments were the site was pretty b...